The classic quick fix – now guilt free!
Enjoy this gluten free, sugar free brownie for breakfast, dessert, or use it as a cake base.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbs unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 100 g unsweetened sugar free chocolate, or dark chocolate (85% cacao)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Yummy Sweet
- a handful of chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, or almonds)
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Cover a square pan 24 cm * 24 cm with baking paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler, add coconut oil, mix well.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix with the melted chocolate and then the dry mix.
- Transfer the batter onto the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. The texture should be soft and moist. If you’re uncertain, err towards underbaking it.
- Cool down on a rack before cutting into squares. It will firm up when cooling down.
- Enjoy with a healthy vanilla ice cream, or as is.