This gluten free, sugar free cinnamon cheesecake is really easy to make and it tastes so good, it will be a raving success at any occasion.
For the crust:
60g almond flour
60g coconut flour
3 tbs melted unsalted butter
1/2 scoop Yummy Sweet
For the filling:
250g mascarpone or plain cream cheese
250ml double cream
juice of 1 orange
1 scoop Yummy Sweet
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Butter an 8” springform tin.
2. Mix the crust ingredients thoroughly and press it onto the bottom of the tin.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown, let it cool completely.
4. Beat together the mascarpone, ricotta, orange juice, vanilla and sweetener until smooth.
5. Whip the cream to medium hard then carefully fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon it into the cake tin.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon and draw swirls in it with a toothpick.
7. Put the cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Before releasing the form, run a wet knife around the cake so that it doesn’t stick to the form when opening.
Serve and enjoy.